Our Operation Management practice helps to create
the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization.
Our Business Operation Management Process
Business Operation Management also includes the responsibility of ensuring that business operations are efficient. Meeting customer requirements are also a major part of Operation Management.
We help in evaluating the number of products or services of the company.
We will help answer -
- Is the current capacity planning desirable?
- Assess and analyze the project plan
- Ensure that enough products are available for deliverables.
We help in the easy and fast selling of the product by enhancing the product design. The challenge of developing a new product is overcome. We also assess market trends and also the needs of the customers.
- We will help in attaining higher efficiency
- We will help you reduce the cost of resources and thereby the overall expenditure
- We will help in improving the productivity of employees.
- We will help in the assessment of the market situation
Supply Chain Management
We help in Supply Chain Management by maintaining and controlling both the supplies and the production process. Thereby, we help in effective products and also timely delivery of products.
We at AKRATECH , ensure that the quality of the product is not compromised and is always as per requirement.
Our Operations Management Systems
Our operation managers focus on new technologies in the area of operation management systems.
- Business Process Redesign(BPR)
We analyze & design workflow & business processes in an organization. Our goal when using BPR is to make sure to design business processes from scratch to restructure the organization.
- Six Sigma
Through Six Sigma, we pay heed to quality control & improve it. This includes possible defect calculations, trending charts, etc.
Service Level Agreement is utilized to implement expectations among the service provider & the client that describes the services that will be delivered, the delegate for client issues & the metrics & KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the process.
Have A Operational Project in Mind?
How our Operation Management Services are beneficial
We help organizations by providing our operation management services by
- Analysing the In-Scope & Out-of-Scope tasks.
- Being in close interaction with clients’ technical/business contacts.
- Noting down program status, and pros to the client, company & third party.
- Being in regular communication with all stakeholders & following strict deadlines.
- Use various Tools & documentation in tracking day-to-day activities.
Strategic Operations Management
Strategic operations management services are vital for any business looking to reach their organizational goals and objectives. These services involve a variety of tasks such as
- Strategic planning
- Process improvement
- Supply chain management
- Quality management
- Performance management
- Project management
Essentials of Operations Management:
Operation management plays a variety of roles that make it essential for any business. Following are the essentials of operation management services
- Strategic planning involves developing a business plan that is in line with the overall business strategy while process improvement involves identifying ways to make processes more efficient and cost effective.
- Supply chain management entails streamlining inventory control and creating strong relationships with suppliers.
- Quality management ensures that products meet customer expectations while performance management tracks progress and suggests corrective measures when needed.
- Our professionals operations managers can help manage complex projects by providing project planning assistance and risk-reduction strategies. All together we provide successful strategic operations management services.
Operations Management Framework
An operations management framework is an organized system for managing the resources and processes necessary to deliver services and products to customers.
It outlines five key components: strategy, design, planning, implementation, monitoring & control, and continuous improvement.
Our experienced operation managers collaborate with you to create an operation management framework that successfully meets your company's needs.
Operation Management Tools:
The goal of operations management is to produce goods and services as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Businesses could consider using tools like Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, Supply Chain Management (SCM) software, Project Management software, and Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software to do this.
These operations management tools can assist businesses in streamlining operations, cutting expenses, and boosting profitability. All of these operation management solutions concentrate on minimising waste, increasing customer happiness, and decreasing variability to optimize operations and gain a competitive edge in the market.