Embracing organizational changes through positive impact
We ensure our Change Management Services foster positive changes
Through an asset-led approach that is tailored to unique industry and functional needs, we deliver value-led, fast, personal, and connected change. Our organizational change management services can assist you in preparing your employees for change and smoothing out difficult transitions.
Our Change Management Services
AKRA TECH acknowledges that changes to the scope could occur during the engagement. To address such changes, AKRA TECH will implement a change management process. The purpose of this procedure is to have client management evaluate the cost/benefit of any requested changes and to make informed decisions. The impact on the project scope, cost, and schedule due to the change request will be evaluated and has to be mutually agreed upon between AKRA TECH and the customer.
Our change management team is committed to fostering a culture that embraces change. We create an organizational and communications strategy that capitalizes on the positive aspects of your employees and stakeholders to collectively support their needs. Because no two businesses are alike, we take the time to recognize your culture, goals, and challenges.
Change Focus Area
The organization and its people are evaluated for risk and opportunity from the outset, which involves defining and categorizing key stakeholders as well as their knowledge of the change program. We assist in determining whether new skills or organizational changes are required. This section has the most implications for people's jobs and how they work.
Building Change Management
Effective change management can significantly improve your chances of success, reducing friction and increasing the likelihood of realizing the value you intended.
Change attitudes to impact behaviors, drive results, and deliver the complete transformation that the organization requires.
- Assess change readiness by contrasting existing state to ideal cofactors of employee engagement.
- Develop an interference strategy to identify risks as they arise.
- Devise a thorough strategy that takes into account employee channels and influence maps.
- Employee actions and two-way interaction are affirmed, as are key messages and inventive channels.
- Reach out to employees through the people and methods that have the most clout—and work to guarantee their perspectives are incorporated into the change.
- Bring all groups together to develop a comprehensive, organized approach that is empathetic and focused on the employee.
- Recognize the volume, rate, and consistency of changes taking place throughout the company.
- Human capital, leadership, and stakeholder analysis;
- Change measurements, Impact, and implications of change assessments;
- KPIs and analytics; change communications, training and developing internal competency, engagement, and adoption;
- knowledge transfer and performance support.
- Tools to get employees off to a great start, ensuring a shorter and more effective path.
- Improve the consistency and quality of change implementation.
Our Expertise in Change Management Services
Our expertise includes assistance with a wide range of transformations:
- Technology and IT implementations
- Strategic Change
- Organizational Change
- Corporate culture change