Our past experience in governance model has proved that we can ensure complete visibility and flexibility in operations and realize strategic objectives to Customer. The Governance Model has evolved from our best practices of a variety of software project management approach in the past and experience gained over years.
Our model spreads across every meaningful level of Customer’s organization and aimed at addressing all the services requested for - Relationship Management Services, Application Testing Services and Cross Functional Services, besides prioritizing development of technical and functional capabilities
Our model establishes and documents the methods, techniques, tools, standards and procedures that will be applied throughout the life of the program. It spells out the management and control activities that are critical from a coordination and control perspective
Our Governance Structure approach
• Enable monitoring of development in our relationship with Customer so that it is mutually beneficial.
• Provide a forum for strategic direction setting for projects delivery and beyond, viz., Technology direction, and Risk Mitigation
• Provide a forum for day-to-day tactical handling of issues and measurement of progress with respect to actual (Program Management)
• Provide a pre-defined escalation path for effective decision making with respect to issue management, risk management and dispute resolution (Escalation)
• Monitor compliance with contractual, legal and operating risk (Audit)