We are looking for an excellent virtual assistant with 2+ yrs to join our team to reach out to project clients and help to lead the recording of short loom videos. As a virtual assistant, you will be responsible for scheduling and attending meetings, managing calendars, etc.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills, and detail-oriented are a must with excellent oral and written skills.
- You should possess outstanding communication skills to deal with leasing, maintenance, and other tenant concerns.
- You should have a high level of organizational skills and a results-driven approach.
- Ability to speed up Answering the lessor's questions is a primary task for this position.
- Carry a Positive Attitude with the clients and maintain a strong relationship with them.
SUBMIT YOUR CV