We are looking for a Business Analyst with 2+ yrs of experience and a good understanding of information technology to ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Expertise to do Business Plans on SWOT Analysis
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent planning strategy on Competitive Analysis and Implementation and Marketing Plan
- Creating a well-written document with details of the brief which can be handed to a manager with full details of expectations
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements and Target Market Segment Strategy.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and business findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
SUBMIT YOUR CV